Lotus Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus Board

Kansas City

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BDZZLR
THRRSSSLY!!!
BDZZLR

Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife Empty
PostSubject: Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife   Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:44 am

Longest, creepiest and most anally retentive personal ad EVAR!!

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-.qtJYXA8eqhltjrW6Xuq.KvKoh4OE6UF

excerpts from the blog...trust me there is PLENTY more if you follow the link.

Quick Disqualification List
Now, if possible, let’s quickly get rid of all you posers, players, illiterates, and girls that are not serious or don’t qualify, which is about 99.9% of you who IM me. If ANY of the following are TRUE of you, then immediately STOP reading and move on to someone else, I simply would not be interested in you, not one bit:

• You were born male. It is so disgusting, the number of males that think I should be interested in them because they cross dress or had a gender changing operation. YUK!!!

• Though born female, you want to be male.

• You think this profile is too long to read. Wait until the next revision. LOL (Laughing Out Loud)

• You do not have the comprehension skills necessary to ascertain what this profile instructs you to do if seriously interested in me.

• You cannot or will not do as instructed in this profile.

• You cuss/swear and/or have a potty mouth.

• You are not thin or slim.

• You smoke or do drugs.

• You drink more than a glass of wine a day or drink any other liquor.

• You cannot walk seven (7) miles non-stop averaging 1 mile per 20 minutes and without drinking or eating anything during the walk.
wtf???

• You have to go to the bathroom more than once during a four hour date where we first have dinner at a restaurant then see a movie.

• Your attitude is not respectful, humble and kind.

• You have any communicable diseases.

• You are looking for a well to do man who will provide you with a life of little work and lots of leisure and play. I am not looking for a whore, I am not a "Sugar Daddy". All girls seeking a "Sugar Daddy" are whores.

• You are a party girl or one that craves attention or has to be the center of attention.

• Staying in fashion is important to you.

• You are a vegetarian, that is, you do not eat meat or fish.

• You have an unhealthy love of animals, you believe they have a soul, you give them equal or more importance than people.

• You desire to pursue your own career, even after marriage.

Quick Qualification List

Besides those things that can be ascertained from the "Quick Disqualification List" above, the following is a list of things I seek in my future wife.

• My preferred height for my wife is between 5'4" (162 cm) to 5'8" (172 cm). However, if you are very thin, shorter is fine, and taller is fine if you are slim.

• Though most men like large breasts, I don't. The larger the breasts, the more I'm turned off romantically. Bra size 32 B is my preferred, but any size up to 36 C, depends on your height, is good. Any larger than that will depend on the rest of you. I've seen women with 36 Ds that are fine. But if you are in the 40 Ds and above, forget it, a total turn off for me romantically.

• Weight wise, for the following heights, the indicated weights, give or take 10 pounds, are generally best. However, depending on your build, an acceptable weight may be quite different. For example, I have heavy bones, in high school, I was 20 pounds over what the charts said I should be, but there was no fat on me whatsoever. I've known girls that were very slim but weighed more than the average girl her height and build:

5'0" - 90 lbs
    5'4" - 120 lbs
    5'8" - 140 lbs

• You are under thirty years old. My preferred range is between 24 and 29 for such girls have generally finished their formal education and have a good idea of what they want for themselves in life. However, I will consider younger and older. If you over 29, you will have to be pretty and slim.

• You have no children, will not have children and do not want children. I have already raised four wonderful children and do not wish to raise anymore.

• Sorry, but when it comes to turning me on, light chocolate to white skin color is needed. However, there are exceptions for darker skin, but they have to be very beautiful.

• As my wife, you will have no desire for a career of your own, since as my wife your career will be working side by side with me starting and running our own businesses (Yes, I’ve started and ran my own successful businesses in the past). Only my future wife and me will know the details of the businesses until they are started. All you will know now is that they will be financial in nature, they will help others financially.

• You are a hard worker. My wife to be and I will work hard together, play hard, rest well, and enjoy the fruits of our labor. Our work will have us traveling all around America. The fruits of our labor will enable us to travel around the world if we choose.

• You are content in humble circumstances. My future wife and I will live humbly at first and as our businesses grow and flourish, so will our lifestyle. Therefore, if you are looking for an easy life of play and leisure then I am not the one for you. This eliminates virtually all girls of well to do parents for such girls are used to getting everything they want and have an expectation of instant gratification. My joy will come from watching my wife’s enthusiasm and excitement of growing businesses that provides the financial freedoms to do the things she so desires to do.

• You must be able to get yourself, at your own expense, to anywhere in America.

• NO FOREIGN WOMEN UNLESS you can get yourself to America at your own expense. I will not help you financially so don't ask. I will not go to your country except for a vacation sometime after we have been married.

• You like the outdoors and such things as hiking in the mountains to walking on the beach, volley ball, tennis, rollerblading, ice skating, skiing – snow and water, and the like.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jdeneilleo
BDZZLR
THRRSSSLY!!!
BDZZLR

PostSubject: Re: Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife   Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:08 am

You cannot walk seven (7) miles non-stop averaging 1 mile per 20 minutes and without drinking or eating anything during the walk WHATTHEFUCK!!!!

You must agree to the following contract before I will interview you. Read the following carefully. CONTRACT:

As your wife, I will:

Always love you with all my heart, mind, body and soul.

Always obey you in all things without question or hesitation.

Always be completely loyal and devoted to you and always be kind, humble and respectful.

Always seek to please you in all that I do and say.

Never smoke or take drugs or do anything else that is bad for my mental clarity, health and looks.

Only drink when appropriate and never to excess.

SERIOUSLY!!!

Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife Wtf

I'm truely disturbed by this
Back to top Go down
MRSOLVE
disorderly
MRSOLVE

PostSubject: Re: Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife   Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:42 pm

sounds like he is secretly gay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acumenrecords.com
BDZZLR
THRRSSSLY!!!
BDZZLR

PostSubject: Re: Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife   Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:50 pm

you should invite him to your other forum
Back to top Go down
Ruckspin
disorderly
Ruckspin

PostSubject: Re: Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife   Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 2:19 pm

I wanna meet the bitch that falls for this
Back to top Go down
http://www.djruckspin.com
MRSOLVE
disorderly
MRSOLVE

PostSubject: Re: Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife   Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 4:06 pm

Ruckspin wrote:
I wanna meet the bitch that falls for this
why so you could bone her first...lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Ruckspin
disorderly
Ruckspin

PostSubject: Re: Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife   Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:49 pm

Is there any other reason????
Back to top Go down
timmyruckus
Soldier
timmyruckus

PostSubject: Re: Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife   Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:42 am

hahhahahaha, this dude is a helluva character, sounds like he'd be REAL fun to hang out with Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.fullychargedentertainment.com
MRSOLVE
disorderly
MRSOLVE

PostSubject: Re: Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife   Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:04 pm

taint punches all around!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eL Fortuno
Lotus Camp
eL Fortuno

PostSubject: Re: Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife   Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:54 pm

sounds about right! Arrow clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jfortune
timmyruckus
Soldier
timmyruckus

PostSubject: Re: Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife   Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:33 pm

eL Fortuno wrote:
sounds about right! Arrow clown

yeah, i mean tbh, i don't fuck with no skeezas who

".....have an unhealthy love of animals, you believe they have a soul, you give them equal or more importance than people."

Spoiler:

it's deez skeezas i don't be mutha fucking messing with
Back to top Go down
http://www.fullychargedentertainment.com
BDZZLR
THRRSSSLY!!!
BDZZLR

PostSubject: Re: Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife   Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:36 pm

I have to know what kind of questions this fucktard asks during his interview process. so, as soon as i finish reading his incredibly long, wordy, and grammatically atrocious blog, i'm going to initiate contact.

i'll keep you posted....

Spoiler:

In the meantime, enjoy this little excerpt:

When A Wife Becomes a Whore
God has made it clear, one of the purposes for marriage is for the prevention of sin, namely promiscuous sex, adultery. God gives clear instructions that when it comes to sex, the woman has no authority over her body, and the man has no authority over his body, that is, your partner has absolute authority over your body. Generally, men do not have a problem with this. God also makes it clear that the only reason you can separate sexually, is for the purpose of worshiping God Himself and only when both partners agree to the separation and only for a short specified amount of time. In other words, unless both husband and wife agree for a short specific amount of time to separate for the explicit purpose of worshiping God, neither have authority to withhold them self sexually from their partner. Now, lets clear up a little matter, this absolute authority your spouse has over you sexually is not just physically, it is also all your sexual passion. When your spouse wants you sexually, you are to give him not just your body, but your whole being and passion. You are to love your spouse sexually with all your body, mind, and sole, in other words, with all your passion. Anything less in not full submission and is a breach of your marriage contract automatically invoked when marriage occurs.

The transition into whoredom:

At the beginning of marriage, the above is usually never a problem. And generally never becomes a problem for the man to fulfill. But, as time goes on, the wife starts using her sexual favors as a tool to manipulate the man into giving her what she wants or doing what she wants. First, this shows that the wife is becoming less submissive and more disobedient. But the bottom line is, when the wife demands payment, whether in the form of things (getting her what she wants) or actions (do this or that for her), she has become a whore. She is now being paid for sexual favors. And eventually, the wife's payment for her sexual favors become so costly and/or constant, that the husband, being wise in his spending, starts looking for a less expensive whore, or another woman who has not yet turned into a whore. Of course, when the husband does this, has becomes unfaithful, but, and this is a big but, God makes it clear that when you sin against God, which is what the wife who turns into a whore does, God makes the whore of a wife responsible for causing her husband to stumble. Wives who have become whores are under the unmistaken belief that they share no culpability for their husband's unfaithfulness. It was the wife's unfaithfulness to her husband, by breach of contract, that was the catalyst for her husband's unfaithfulness, and God holds her more accountable than He holds her husband, who has unconditional and unrestricted right to her sexually.

to be continued.....
Back to top Go down
MRSOLVE
disorderly
MRSOLVE

PostSubject: Re: Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife   Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:21 am

can i get an amen? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ruckspin
disorderly
Ruckspin

PostSubject: Re: Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife   Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:54 pm

Amen hallaleuhah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife   Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife Empty

Back to top Go down

Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife
Page 1 of 1